Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Luck.....

....quick update....

I haven't had much luck over the last 6 months and just as I thought things were coming along I got a bacterial sinus infection. I got sick just before we began moving in late December and I thought it was just a simple cold (maybe it was. But after it seemed to go away I got really sick to the point where I went to the Drs and got some antibiotics. I felt much better in just a couple of days but by the time I got going again I had missed 10 days. It's like starting from scratch, but things seem to be coming back quickly (although I am still having breathing problems (asthma has kicked into overdrive). What does this mean....simple no 'First half' marathon and even then things will go back to a real base building mode....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... poor u...

Anonymous said...

OMG you're SO fit <3 ;)